Monday, December 19, 2011

A Look at My Portfolio

OVERALL YTD
 
Me: %34.85 
S&P: & -.19 

By Quarter
1Q: 15.27 vs. 5.42. 2Q: 9.13 vs. -.39 3Q: -6.54 vs. -14.33 4Q: 18.78 vs. 10.21

MY PORTFOLIO HOLDINGS 


(PLEASE READ): Please don't take this as an investment recommendation or personal advice. Please do your own due dilligence and read our disclaimer before making any investment decisions!



MY Top Pick - SNDXF - Sandstorm Gold.

As you can see, I am clearly in favor of the gold/silver junior mining stocks and warrants. I do hold positions in non-PM stocks in my other portfolio (mainly mid-cap dividend stocks) so this is just one portfolio but these are my main positions and the portfolio I expect to outperform considerably over the next couple of years. Some of these equities are extremely undervalued and I am hoping the market finally pays some attention to them. If you want more info. on individual positions feel free to comment below and I'd be happy to tell you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment